17.1.08

The Newest Member of our Family!


His name is Ben the Syracuse University cheerleader.
(thats his cute girlfriend Bonnie with him)

Yes, its true.

As of January 9th Ben is officially a full-time, girl throwing, cheer yelling,
muscle building, good looking cheerleader.

Just check out these live pictures below from last nights game.



If you want even more proof you can watch him on ESPN on basketball game nights. Syracuse University actually has a highly ranked basketball team which means we will now be spending spring break at Madison Square Gardens during the College Basketball Big East Tournament. How exciting!

Some of you many be wondering how his wife feels about this move. Ben has reassured her that the other cheerleaders don't hold a candle to her. How sweet. Actually we are both really excited about this fun opportunity Ben has to do something that has been his dream all through college.

Plus, what better time than during law school. Right?









4 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

This is so great, where is madison square anyway? that's awesome that you get to benefit some from this too- exciting vacations. I wish I followed basketball more, we don't have cable, can I watch Ben over the internet? Let me know when exactly he will be on TV and I will find a friend who has ESPN, I can't wait to see him.

Alisha said...

Hey Bon Bon! How are ya? I almost missed this blog because I don't ever use my hotmail address anymore! My new email address is saoldroyd@gmail.com. So glad life is good for you! I have a blog too; check it out!

Unknown said...

seems that we have familly right here!! my name is nordine kacher i'm algerian

Kacher This said...

This one might take me a while to accept...