13.10.08

Beat this!

I have heard people say that blogs are simply an excuse to brag about your life. Instead of denying this argument.....I am going to embrace it!

I want to brag about my husband and his baking abilities. The other week Ben confidently announced that he was going to bake some bread. A few hours later I walked into the kitchen to discover Ben and the kitchen covered in dirty bowls and flour. I laughed and tried to reassure Ben that it will probably take a few attempts before he would figure out this whole bread baking thing.

Boy did I eat my words when he pulled out two perfect loafs from the oven a few hours later. I sure wasn't expecting that! Good luck keeping up with the Kachers!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go Ben. In case school doesn't work, you can become a baker!! Did you grind the wheat? What's next? Perfect dinner rolls?! How will I wow you when you can make your own rolls better than I can??

Cort said...

You guys are so cute...I want some fresh baked bread:)

The Tolboe family said...

Good job you guys. I am proud of you Ben. See, we women underestimate men and their kitchen skills!

MegANDustin said...

That is awesome! Who knew Ben would turn out to be so talented?! :)

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Go Ben! Any man who can make bread is ahead of the game, that's for sure!