1.1.09

Orange Hair Anyone?

The other night I was having one of those "I hate my hair" days. As a result, I decided to dye my hair. Having never done it before I was a little nervous. I picked out a hair color that looked about right and Juliann helped me through the steps. It was fun to do but the results were a little shocking. When I finally took off the cap my hair was definitely a lovely shade of orange. Ben was so sweet. He just looked at me and said..."its cute." I think what he really meant to say was you look like a cartoon character. Thankfully Juliann gave me a wonderful hair cut that distracts somewhat from the color. In the future I think I'll be a little picker about the color I pick out!

5 comments:

Karen said...

LOVE THE HAIR CUT!! and orange doesn't show up in the picture at all! Glad you're home. I'm going to call you right now!

Rob and Juliann said...

I still think it doesn't look as bad as you think it does.

Brenda Sue said...

It's never as bad when other people look at what we think of as some horrible disaster. I think it looks great! It doesn't look orange at all!

Julia said...

Bonnie, you're nuts! Your hair is not ORANGE! If it makes you feel better, I did not notice a change in the color of your hair, but I did think it looked particularly cute the other day. I should have told you.

Michelle said...

Looks great to me! Maybe I just can't see the orange, but I love it!