17.2.09

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Day this year was unexpectedly great! We went to the Palmyra temple in the morning and saw a couple sealed to their newborn baby. Few things are as sweet as that.

Many of you may know that Ben isn't really into giving gifts but this year he surprised me. On our way home from the temple we stopped at the outlet malls and Ben let me go shopping!!!! He gave his opinions, found me coupons, and didn't complain once. It was a genuine sacrifice on his part for me and I was so touched!

In return, I made Ben a lovely dinner at home. Afterward we built a fort in our living room to camp out in and watch movies.

2 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

I love it! Who says forts are just for little kids???

Michelle said...

That's a pretty sweet fort! Looks like a lot of fun!