24.11.09

I know its not the spring but I couldn't help myself...
















Karrie and I made these cute flower headbands for Paije this week. Paije totally hates her car seat. Unless she is asleep, she cries during most of the time she is in it. I happened to snap this photo before the tears started falling.











Ben left for Brussels on Saturday. It was a sad farewell between daddy and daughter. Thankfully they'll be reunited a week from today!










Three girls that I work with came to visit Paije on Sunday. I love having people come over and ohh and ahhh over her. Babies really are so cute.

4 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I LOVE those head bands!! I need to learn how to make them for Emery! She is adorable! The reunion will be SO much fun with all the little babies!!

Karrie Shepro said...

Bonnie - I got up with Paige in the middle of the night...doesn't that warrant a picture on your blog!?!

angiethompson123 said...

She is sooooo cute! I love the hair Flower, I actually have one just like it that I have used on both girls. Aren't girls just so fun? I love having daughters and I can see you are loving it too! I really hope I can talk Chris into leaving one day early so we can see you guys. I really want to hug that little baby!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

I love the headband - aren't girls so fun?!!