3.12.09

Prior to our Departure

Before leaving for Europe Paije and I did lots of things to get ready to go. First my wonderful mother made her this adorable winter outfit to keep her warm while we travel around. She made the entire thing from scratch just to fit little Paije.



















I also made sure to take a picture of Paije in her daddy's first T-shirt. Evidently he wore this home this home from the hospital. Its just taken 5 week for her to finally fit into it.
















My sister, LeeAnn also came to visit with her husband and two year old son.

















I spent most of their visit trying to protect Pajie from Tate. I nicknamed him "monster" and "crazy" while he was here. He is such an inquisitive 2 year old I was afraid he might poke her eye out.















Uncle John was great with Paije. He even let her cuddle with him one night.












Paije is also learning how to suck her thumb. I've caught her doing this a few times now.












Ben also warned me how expensive it is to do laundry in Europe. So we did lots of laundry before we packed our bags.

1 comment:

Karrie Shepro said...

What?!? LeeAnn, John and Tate made it onto your blog, but still not me!!!

Glad you made it safe and sound.
Have a piece of yummy pastry for me. Let me know if your stay is extended past Feb. and I'll start planning my next trip :)

Good luck in the twin bed, yikes.