18.1.10

Last few days in the Middle East

On one of our last days in Abu Dhabi Ben and I went for our first official date since Paije was born. We went for a bike ride along the water front, watched the sun go down, and had dinner at a local restaurant. Ben flew back to Brussels without us and we spent another week with his parents.
We played at the local beach and Paije had her first dip in the water. She liked it at first.
But quickly changed her mind about the whole thing. She was happy again the moment I took her out. She loved sunbathing with her aunt Nelli.
Cool view from the beach.
Here is a picture of the Kachers home.


4 comments:

sara said...

so again, I'm curious, and maybe I missed it, but why are your in-laws living in Dubai?

Alisha said...

Bon-- I think you need to do a post explaining everything. Like why you're in Belgium, why your in-laws are in Dubai, etc... I'm enjoying the adventure but the curiosity is killing me!

Alexa has that blue & navy dress-- they're both adorable in it!

Karen said...

Oh thank you thank you!! I needed Paije pictures. And, I'm sorry, but who WOULDN'T love sunbathing with Nelli on that gorgeous deserted beach!

The Tolboe family said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her!