26.2.10



Just to update everyone, we are now back in Washington, D.C. Kind of anti-climactic, I know. I hope that people will continue to read our blog when there are no European travel pictures! I (Ben) finished my internship with Demolin Brulard Barthelemy (Brussels law firm) last week. The internship was a great experience, but we decided that it would be better to return to the U.S. in order for me to get more solid experience in U.S. law before working internationally again.

So now we are back in D.C. and I am back on the job hunt (anyone need a lawyer/terminator?)! We are confident that something good will work out. We could really end up going anywhere depending on where I find a job, so we are excited to see what comes next!

In the immediate future, Bonnie is flying to Seattle on Saturday and I will fly there the following Friday. We will be there for a few days and then in SLC for a wedding, and then back to D.C. We hope to see as many friends as possible, so let us know if you will be around in Seattle or Utah!

Seattle: Feb. 26-Mar. 10
Utah: Mar. 10-14
Seattle: Mar. 15-17

7 comments:

The Edwards said...

We would love to see you!

April Bishop said...

We'll head up your way for sure...

Linda Westover said...

If you need a place to stay in Salt Lake, we've got room and would be happy to see you.

Carla and crew said...

come see us too!! we have a bed for you too if you want we all really want to see you when you make it to Utah!

lindsi said...

Bonnie! We have to see you while you are here in Utah...let me know when you can pencil us in....even if it is only for a minute. Do you have my phone number still?

thepedersens said...

I really hope we make it onto your Utah itinerary, even though we won't be neighbors anymore when you're here. I ditto the bed offer. We'd even give you our bed and we would take the hard guest bed, if that would mean seeing more of you :) I am so happy to hear you are back!

Jake & Bev said...

We would love to see you while you are in town. Let us know what your plans are. Maybe we can meet at grandma's (the Tebbs place).