17.4.10

Photo Shoot

I have now been back at work for about 3 weeks. I am so glad that I enjoy my job and that they keep me very busy. The days go by quickly, which makes it easier to be away from my sweet baby. I decided to work a longer shift everyday so that I could have every other Friday off. Today was my first Friday off. Paije and I had a lot of fun taking pictures together. Here are some of my favorites. I wish that we had more of the two of us. Unfortunately, Ben rarely...ok never....jumps up with the camera to capture a cute moment between us. I'll do my best to encourage him and hopefully I can post more of the two of us together.

Her hair first thing this morning.


4 comments:

Shelene said...

That morning hair do reminds me of when Alexis was little. We would call her Medusa in the morning or after naps. Wild and crazy hair...so cute!

Karen said...

Oh how we miss that face and those pudgy arms and sweet smile!! Keep those pictures coming!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

She has very funny expressions - I love the bed head one!

Carla and crew said...

I love the first picture--she is so sweet and the blue flower is such a nice contrast to the white dress!! Maybe you should take photos professionally...after the IRS job?