6.5.10

Solid Food

Paije loves the bath! I think she is going to be a great swimmer someday. We are really excited for the pool to open so we can go swimming together everyday after work.



This week has been eventful. Paije had her first sampling of solid foods. Incredibly entertaining...wish you all could of been there for the big event. Every night I try and feed her a little rice cereal. By the time we are done she has done a fabulous job covering her face and most of her limbs in it. I honestly don't think she swallows a drop.





We also got Paije her first Johny Jumper, recommended by my mother. She likes it most of the time. I am just happy to get her up off her back.




5 comments:

Karen said...

How cute!! She has such personality! Summer should be lots of fun with her. Thanks for the pictures. It makes it so much easier to have you so far away when I can at least see her grow. xoxox Happy Mother's Day!

Shelene said...

So cute Bonnie! It's amazing to see all these babies growing up! G and L love their jumper too! I think it really helps their leg strength! Thanks for sharing such adorable pics!

the Pearce Place said...

I love her chubby legs, can't wait to see them in person!

David & Brenda said...

We're looking forward to meeting Paige AND her daddy! It's obvious you're happy, Bonnie. We are grateful so many of your dreams have come true.

htasker said...

Look at those cute chubby thighs! I love chubby baby thighs!