15.6.10

Funny Photos

Last week I left my camera in a park close to our apartment. When I realized the mistake I had made, I rushed back to the park but it was gone. I was completely convinced that the camera was gone for ever....but....then....I received an unexpected phone call from a stranger who had seen the sign I posted in the park regarding a lost camera. She had found it! Miracle. Thank goodness for honest people.

If I hadn't of gotten it back hundreds of priceless moments like these would have been lost forever!


6 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love the pigtails! Paije is getting to be such a big girl sitting up already. Tate says in the car-"Baby Paije . . . Bonnie, play." Please move closer!

Jake & Bev said...

Her little pigtails are so cute! I can't wait for Hannah's hair to get long enough to do that.

Julia said...

Hilarious! Is that how she smiles? :O

Karen said...

I'm so sorry she inherited my thighs!!

David & Brenda said...

It's wonderful to hear about honest people. Those are great photos! I especially love the sweet one with her sitting up. And I agree. She looks precious in pigtails.

scott said...

The last one cracks me up:)