9.9.10

Camping Finally

Ahhhh...is this not the cutest face you've ever seen!!!!! Some days I seriously can't stop kissing her!
I love to go camping and so does Ben as long as I do most of the planning and packing. This weekend we went to some mountains along the Appalachian trail. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a great time. On our way out of town we stopped at a flea market and bought a great hiking pack for carrying Paije. It was awesome and Paije loved being carried around in it...most of the time. One night we did an evening hike while the sun was setting. The next day we hiked to the highest point in the national park. The view was great. Everyone was impressed to see such a young cute hiker on board with us.

Adios!

6 comments:

Karen said...

You're right! She is so much more grown up already!!! That little face melts my heart!

LeeAnn said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog! Sounds like a fun trip-I wish my husband was as eager to go camping . . .Paije is like the perfect mix of both you and Ben. She's a sweetie.

Carla and crew said...

Kiss her a hundred times for us!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Sooo cool that you guys went on such a big hike with her - I love baby backpacks for that reason - they can go anywhere with you!! And we love camping, too. Too bad we didn't get a chance to go together while you guys were still up here.

Anonymous said...

Awe, look at that head of hair! I can't wait for thanksgiving!!! xoxoBethie

Cort said...

So was this in Jersey? Delaware Gap area?