31.10.10

Happy Birthday Paije

On Thursday Paije turned one! I cannot believe how quickly this year has past. It seems like just a few months ago that I was pregnant with her!

When Jocelyn got to our house the morning of Paije's birthday she had her arms full of gifts. Have I mentioned that I love her (Jocelyn I mean)! She has seriously been such an amazing blessing to our family and to Paije these past six months. We will be sad to see her go back to a "real" job in January. Paije loved her gifts and was truly spoiled!

That night we had cake and ice cream with the Millers. Paije made a big mess but I'm not sure how much cake actually got in her mouth. It sure was good entertainment.



3 comments:

Shelene said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Karen said...

Dark Chocolate cake?? Are her taste buds THAT good already?? It is a good color on her tho. Hi to the Millers!

Cort said...

Haha, the last photo is great:) I cannot wait to see what Wyatt does with a huge mound of sugar within his grasp...he's going to go nuts! Happy (very late) Birthday Paije.