27.6.08

Favorite Things

I have finally decided what my favorite thing is about living in
Midway this summer.
Sonic Cream Pie Shakes!

I had my first coconut cream pie shake about three weeks ago with Nelli at the local Sonic. Since then life has not been the same. Eating a coconut cream pie is almost as good as a cruise to the Bahamas for only $2.29. If you haven't experienced one yet I highly recommend that you do. Its the cheapest and most satisfying tropical vacation you'll ever take!

If you don't believe me...check out what these ladies have to say about it.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ls7L_l2JU8Y&feature=related

2 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

I'm so sad we don't have sonic here...I could sure go for some of that right now!

Cort said...

yeah, I dido that. Scott and I used to go way too often...if there is one in Syracuse, I do not want to hear about it...nothing but trouble;)