27.6.08

Summer Camp

This summer I have the privilege of being a camp coach at the Black Diamond Gymnastics Summer Camp in Park City. I started the position with some reservations, but as the weeks roll by I find I am enjoying the position more and more. I love being active everyday and I love going on field trips with the kids. So far we have gotten to visit lots of pools and parks in the Salt Lake area. We have also visited the planetarium and local aviary. Next week is "Olympic Week" and we will be visiting all of the significant Olympic historical locations. Stay tuned for a report....next week!

This was the four year old class I had last week.

These boys are playing a game on the beam.

Keeping 3 and 4 yr olds entertained for four hours can be a challenge. I prefer having them run back and forth on the rod floor imitating different animals. It is funny to watch and it wears the kids out for a few glorious minutes.




5 comments:

Karen said...

Three posts in one day! I'm SO proud of you! Way to go. Love the kid pix and the hiking shots (I have some meds to mail to you) and I got a kick out of the commercial. I could get addicted to those easily. Please keep up the good work...it takes so little to make me happy.

Meli said...

sounds like you are having fun at camp!! i would love that!!!! congrats on everything working out! hey, i have been wanting to ask you...i know that you did that wedding book at sams club...can you tell me where you bought that book and how you put everything tog. im a lil dumb, so explain everything! ha! how is utah treating you. oh! my email is smellymormon@hotmail. im bored with this whole tyler studying for hte bar!:)

Rob and Juliann said...

YAY you posted! Love the kid pictures. Lucky you surrounded by 4year olds all day!

Erin said...

You sped time in Salt Lake and don't call!?! Well, I hope you get time off for the reunion!!! We are all anxious to visit with ya'll!
Carla

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.