13.9.09

33 Weeks

O.k. so I've been totally horrible about posting prego pictures....but lets be honest.....who really likes pictures of themselves when they are pregnant. I sure don't. I just feel huge in all of them. To complicate things further Ben has taken our only camera to Europe with him and so now not only am I without a photographer but I am also without a camera. Oh darn!

My friend Beth however, was in town a few weeks ago and she managed to sneak a few pics of me for you viewing pleasure. I was about 33 weeks when she took them.


They tell me this is a great device for nursing. I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks!!!!



7 comments:

The Edwards said...

So good to see you two are still alive! How are you feeling Bonnie? Getting close eh? If I had all of my lesson plans done, I would totally be down with this baby coming any day. Email or call me so we can catch up! (my email: bobzilla16@hotmail.com)

Karrie Shepro said...

You look great Bon! I'm bringing clothes with me when I visit in November for ya :)

Julia said...

You look so cute! You know, Spencer and I were driving down E Colvin St the other day and we saw someone jogging who looked just like you from behind. I saw her, thought of you, but didn't say anything. Then Spencer said, "That girl kind of looks like Bonnie." But she wasn't pregnant, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't you. Sigh.

the Pearce Place said...

You look great! Is that a boppie you have there? I've never figured out how to comfortably use those, but most people seem to like them. I left a nice list on Ben's post, make sure he sees it!
Enjoy your last month of freedom from kids forever!

kachers said...

Hey Bonnie! You look great! You're getting so CLOSE! I want to hear more :>

Unknown said...

Hey Bon! You look fabulous. I'm getting to the point that some of my maternity shirts are too small for me, so count your blessings - it only gets worse as you get older! I can't wait to have so many new cousins so close in age!

Cort said...

Bonnie you are adorable! It's almost GO TIME!